Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fourth of July

Did you think I would miss taking fireworks photos this year?

Ah, yes, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
We did stop by the parade...
For the last fifteen minutes.

Okay. 
Now the fireworks.

[I once saw a post, probably from Photography Blogger, which introduced me to one photographer's abstract technique shooting fireworks. And it was pretty awesome.
This year, I discovered it!]

I've always loved fountains. Pretty and relatively quiet (got over that factor soon enough, though).
And the light fireworks cast!



I tried. Someday I will get this.
This is so hard to light for me!

This is the real show for us, in our neighborhood.
We sit on the lawn and look straight up for a couple hours.


Finale

Afterparty


To finish out the night, our neighbors let go a paper lantern.





No comments:

Post a Comment