Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July 29 2013

129||365
The SF Food Bank was our destination for the first day of service!
We sorted lots of produce--carrots and oranges today-- because not every area even has a grocery store, let alone fresh produce.
The second half of the work day held pasta-bagging... and a bubbles fight!



And you could never forget the golden gate bridge! As Chris said, it is neither golden, nor a gate, but it is still quite the view! I wonder what it's like glowing in the sun, but honestly I think the fog adds a "layer" of dimension to pictures, if not a possibly dismal tone. But do not let that fool you! It was beautiful.
It also gets really windy on that bridge, up to 60mph :)




There were many points on the trip that I've seen the skyline, but it was foggy each time, so I think this is the best I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment